Kenneth Boll becomes new CEO of the digital publishing solutions company
At just 35 Kenneth Boll becomes the Visiolink CEO. His vast experience and extensive news industry network make Kenneth Boll the ideal successor to the former CEO, Jens Funder Berg. As majority shareholder Jens Funder Berg stays within the group as CEO of a newly established sister company. He will focus on the increasing demand for digital media consulting, innovation on tomorrow's ePaper as well as insights and Business Intelligence on the Visiolink solutions.
‘I truly enjoy that Visiolink is now a mature business and Kenneth has proven, for an extended period, that he is the right man at the right time to take responsibility for the daily running of Visiolink,’ explains Jens Funder Berg.
Kenneth Boll is excited both about the future of the news industry and the challenges ahead, and is looking forward to continuing the growth Visiolink has seen since its birth.
‘From Nordkap to Paris, from Dublin to Ljubljana, Visiolink is an important part of the European newspaper industry and our goal is to assist continually in a fruitful digital transformation of the news industry,’ says Kenneth Boll.
Facts about Kenneth Boll
- He has been Visiolink’s Chief Operating Officer since 2009.
- Before that he was CEO of advertising company Mindpeople and chairman of the board at Smagfoerst, a successful chain of wine outlets.
- He was also general manager at permission marketing company Come&Stay and was the founder and CEO of Step Card Loyalty.
- He is currently a board member of the media company CompanYoung.
- Kenneth holds a Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration, Finance from Aarhus University.